Are you ready to challenge yourself with an open water swim? Try out our NEW 1-Mile Swim! This event features a refreshing 1-mile swim in the Pacific Ocean alongside the shores of Hermosa Beach. Choose to compete in our Swimsuit Division or in our Wetsuit Division. Register for the 1-mile swim today!
|2/12 – 2/25||$30|
|2/26 – 5/19||$40|
|5/20 – 6/12||$50|
Official Race Policies
- All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other athletes or other events.
- If you are unable to compete, we do offer a Right to Purchase for the following year’s event. The Right to Purchase does not transfer your registration fee towards the next year but does allow you to preregister for the event. To take advantage of this, please visit the following website to complete the form: Right to Purchase Form.
- Racers must wear the assigned timing chip in order to be scored.
- All athletes are expected to conduct themselves in a sportsman-like way. MESP reserves the right to refuse future race entry and to disqualify anyone who conducts himself or herself in a way unbecoming of an athlete. Fighting, foul language, cheating and other un-sportsmanlike practices will not be tolerated.
- Timing problems and protests must be presented within the posted 15-minute protest period. Problems and protests presented after the 15-minute protest period may not be addressed in time for the award ceremony.
- Riders starting in the wrong wave will be disqualified.
- Results will be posted online the day of the event.
- USAT rules are enforced.
- Non-USAT members must pay a one-day license fee of $15 per person per event for ages 14 and up.
- USAT Rules