Train for the Hermosa Beach Triathlon and BE RACE READY with TOWER 26!
TOWER 26 Triathlon Coaching is designed to get each individual to the start line fit, confident, and performance prepared.
With an abundance of local and online training options, clinics, and education, TOWER 26 and their team of USAT Certified Coaches will ensure that you are prepared and ready to race!
Hermosa Beach Triathlon Training Plan by TOWER 26
Specifically designed for the Hermosa Beach Triathlon, TOWER 26 offers several triathlon training plan options to get you prepared and ready to race!
TOWER 26 Hermosa Beach Triathlon Swim Clinics see here
TOWER 26 Hermosa Beach Triathlon Clinic – Saturday, July 16 7am- 10am, Wiseburn Aquatic Center in El Segundo
- Specifically designed for the Hermosa Beach Triathlon, TOWER 26 Coaches will lead you through swim, bike, run, and transition skills.
- Clinic begins at 7:00 am with a welcome introduction, then jump in the pool for a 45 – 50 minute swim, focusing on race day swimming skills. Participants will then learn how to set up a transition area, as well as specific techniques, followed by a short bike ride and run. The clinic will wrap up with Q&A.
- All athletes should bring swim gear and race day attire, including wetsuit if planning to race in one.
- Cost $85. Register here
TOWER 26 Triathlon Training Program see here
- The TOWER 26 Triathlon Training Program offers detailed Swim, Bike, Run, and Strength workouts based, delivered to you daily through your own TrainingPeaks account
- Weekly Zoom call with TOWER 26 Coaches to answer and training/racing related questions
- Weekly virtual group cycling workouts provided on Zwift, Coached through Zoom
- Audio files for run workouts which lead you through the session, detailing pacing, intervals, technique, etc.
- Swim workouts specifically designed to help you become a better triathlon/open water swimmer
- As race day approaches, additional informational meetings will be held via Zoom covering nutrition, gearing, pacing, open water tactics, transition information, course/race day logistics, etc.
TOWER 26 1:1 Triathlon Coaching see here
- Designed to get each individual athlete to the start line fit, fast, and performance prepared. Experienced, knowledgeable TOWER 26 coaching staff designs a custom, periodized training schedule delivered to your own TrainingPeaks account, based on the needs of each individual athlete.
TOWER 26 Online Swim Workouts see here
- TOWER 26 Online Swim Workouts are designed to provide technical swim instruction, sensible workouts, and robust education that inspires participants and helps triathletes be safe and performance prepared for a triathlon swim.
TOWER 26 In-Person Local Swims see here
- TOWER 26 offers multiple in person swim workouts each week at El Segundo and Pacific Palisades locations. Sessions include instruction, education, focus on technical skills, and preparation for swimming in open water.
TOWER 26 Beach Swims
- TOWER 26 beach swims are designed to teach the technical swim skills required for open water through sensible workouts and education. You will be inspired, safe, and performance prepared for your triathlon swim. Sessions are offered in Santa Monica and Redondo Beach, starting late May.
Zoom Education and Course Talks
- Wednesday, July 13 at 5:00pm Zoom tak with TOWER 26 Head Triathlon Coach Jim Lubinski https://youtu.be/ONtfmFzuv48